Saturday, April 30, 2011

The one with floral colors


Spring is an inspiring, fresh, & spunky time of year, during which, after months of brutal winter, it feels quite perfectly fitting to wear a nice little sun dress. If you're going to wear a sundress in spring, shouldn't it be a lovely floral color?




This cute little outfit seemed perfect to welcome in the season, as well as being brilliantly nice with a light breeze in the sunlight. I found this ruffled-salmon colored dress at a little boutique near my work -- because shopping is the thing to do on one's break, of course! The shop had it displayed with a black belt; however, I thought this combination was a little too harsh. I wanted to soften it up without losing the sassy edge the fresh salmon color provided, so I added a Steve Madden red leather belt. Along with my metallic pumps which have a tint of blue, & some big sunglasses, I was perfectly springy!



Walking in the mid-day sun, the song "All these things I've done" by the Killers came to mind "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier". So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment