Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The one with Mother's Day

As fate would have it, my mother's birthday is also Mother's day -- talk about a double-dose-holiday! This year my siblings & I are treating her to an especially fun day-long experience in NYC with the assistance of my father. We are tickled with anticipation to see her so happy.  Also, I've made her this card, which has a special place in our memories & for anyone who has read the book "I'll love you forever"....it'll bring a tear or a fuzzy feeling to the most emotionally tough of individuals. It was published the year I was born, so it has always had a special place with  my Mom & I.

To all mothers out there, a most sincere wish for a wonderful day with your child(ren). They're your greatest gift, & you have the power to be their greatest inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment