Friday, August 5, 2011

The one with SugaRush

Today I discovered a brilliant little cupcake shop just down the road from my work! It's called SugaRush & they have entirely made my day! I went in on my break to find an assortment of very tasty looking cupcakes! After choosing the Red Velvet, they took one which was un-frosted, placed it in it's own Chinese-carry-out-style box, iced it fresh, & dashed on some fresh sprinkles! The package could not be beat in charm! The cupcake itself, even had a plaid cupcake wrapper -- cute!
Beyond their brilliant marketing & packaging techniques, SugaRush follows through with their promise of a delightful cupcake. The cake was moist & rich, the frosting slightly tangy, it was a delicious compliment. After my afternoon latte, it was a perfect treat & I'm truly glad I only had one cupcake on hand!! I can't wait to go back & share them with my friends -- get this, the "Cupcake Bar" is open until Midnight Saturdays! Such fun :)

Another simple comfort today, came in the form of first seeing DEV's video for "In the Dark". I've said it over & over, but this lady is under-appreciated. I truly enjoy her work & look forward to the day she sees a little more recognition -- hopefully it won't change her!

No comments:

Post a Comment