Thursday, August 4, 2011

The one who saves the world

Interesting Point numero uno:

This video blows my mind in a not so good way...I still can't decide exactly how appalled I am with this video...the song is great: Save the World by Swedish House Mafia, but I'm terribly distracted by the plot of this video. More upsetting than anything else, is that it is truly spectacular filmography!

Interesting Point numero due:

There was a site up today to wish the President a Happy Birthday, my post to "sign the card" went as such:

"Mr. President,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday surrounded by your loved ones. I'm not sure if you are aware, but there is a small restaurant on Martha's Vineyard by the name of Sharkey's which has a drink named after you; the "Obamarita", it's actually quite delicious. They had a shirt for sale which read "I drank my Obamarita on the Baracks", it makes me laugh every time I think of it. George Orwell said, "At age 50, every man has the face he deserves", I hope you are able to see yourself in this light today, Happy Birthday!"

Interesting point numero tre:

Today was my parents 27th Wedding Anniversary. It brings me great joy to be able to celebrate such a wholesome occasion in our often broken world.

"Cin cin" to celebrations of all kind today!

No comments:

Post a Comment