Friday, June 15, 2012

The one with Love Letters

  What is it about the written word & Love which are so intertwined. Why are we so compelled by the desires of our heart to compile & express feelings which are honestly unexplainable? I must tell you that I cannot reasonably explain what so inspires the great men & women of ages past & present, but then I guess Love doesn't bend to reason.
For as long as any man has Loved a woman, Love letters have been the secret & extraordinary joy which couples share. Innumerable novels, movies & pieces of art have been focused strictly around these anomalies of human existence.  They captivate our mind, fill our soul with hope, & promise of a happier tomorrow. They are pure & beautiful: best of all, regardless of our publishing the words of great men, they are meant for the eyes of just one person.
What better way to show your Love  than by attentively expressing your appreciation for the person whom you can't get out of your head & heart.
With all my heart, I hope I never see a day where there isn't a place for Love letters in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment