Friday, July 29, 2011

The one with a dress

My Cousin (MM) has her Sweet16 coming up in just a few weeks & I ordered a dress for the occasion. I ordered the Ravon short convertible Dress in Cobalt blue, which I received last night. I spent hours with my cousin trying to figure out how to work this dress (came with NO instructions) & I wish I was joking when I say that I did get tangled up in it! The video below demonstrates how I'm actually going to need more assistance getting into my dress, than my cousin will need getting into her gown!

With that being said, & a lot of practice, I truly LOVE this dress! It can be twisted & wrapped into any combination my mind can come up with. I've now actually decided that I will go into the party with my favorite style, disappear to the bathroom at some point, & come back with a completely different style. It will thoroughly amuse me to see if A. anyone realizes B. anyone comments C. anyone is even marginally as amused as I am with the versatility & fun of this dress! We'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment