Thursday, November 18, 2010

The one with a hair cut

There are few things in the world which make you feel as fresh, fiesty, & vibrant as a new hair cut! From the wash, to the cut, to the blowdry, it's simply about making you feel Fantastic! My favorite part without a single hesitation is the head massage I get while they're washing my hair. It's only a five minute massage, nothing compared to the 15 minute massage I used to get from my hair dresser in Italy who truly had blessed hands! Still it's intoxicatingly relaxing, clears you mind entirley so that gaiety and pleasure are the only things you can focus upon.

When I first arrived in Italy, I had long hair, half way down my back, but on a spur my first time getting my hair cut in Italy, I told him to do whatever he thought would best suit me. He gave me this fabulous bob cut which was shaggy & playful, while still unambiguously sophisticated.

Here's a few picutres from that night when we were out at our across-the-street bar "The Red Garter" -- Lots of fun!!
Since then I've kept it short, mixing it up from fun bobs to even a few pixie cuts. My new favorite cut which everyone seems to agree compliments me the best is very simialar to the Victoria Beckham cut shown below.
Whatever you do with your hair, I think it's important to remember that no matter how much you do or don't like any particular cut you get, HAIR GROWS BACK. :) It's there to play with, which I highly encourage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment