Thursday, July 14, 2011

The one which is Bastille Day!

C'est la vie...I decided to celebrate Bastille day with some elan vital (excited force) by adding phrases en Français....but au contraire mon ami...they looked at me as though to say "merde alors!" (damn it) It is a good thing j'ai la bonne vivant! (I live the good life). To them I simply replied "excusez-moi" before singing happily to myself "Un éléphant se balançait" the first french song I learned beyond Frere Jacque. Haha c'est amusant!
Sur la tas (on a whim) I decided to make some cupcakes de regle de la Français (in the custom of the French) for the office. I started with a basic yellow cupcake, added a simple cream cheese frosting, myrtilles (blueberries) & fraises (strawberries). Et Voila!
The majority of the day's GrooveShark was dedicated to Yelle, my favorite French artist these days. Of her songs, I enjoy Ce Jeu (This game), Tu es Beau (you are handsome), & above all others Safari Disco Club


Ah Paris....we'll always have those memories! Bien fait, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment