Thursday, July 21, 2011

The one with Heel Perfection

Alright, I have been trying to post this for over a WEEK now! When did life get so busy?!?

I have been coveting a certain pair of Rachel Roy stilettos for nearly a year now. I first saw them slightly before Christmas & was in LOVE with them -- yet, as everyone knows, you cannot buy yourself anything around Christmas time (or at least that's how it works in my family). Alas, they sold out & as I told the sales person "I quite nearly died".

To my absolutely shock & excitement (where I did actually jump a little) I walked into the mall several days before a big party I was going to, & there -- under a spotlight, on a perfect table, waiting just for me -- are THE shoes!!
I am enamored with these shoes as I would be a deep wine. They're simple but complex, sleek & glitzy but rough, pretty but a bit dangerous. To top it off, they're also perfectly tall & comfortable! To add to her credit, Ms. Rachel Roy has released a line of shoes playing off this one. Below is my favorite.
My infatuation with stilettos is one which I neither deny or hide, they're fabulous & bring a smile to my face -- a delectable win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment