Friday, October 29, 2010

The one with the blackboard

I try to always to remember how blessed I am with all the wonderful things & people in my life; however, every once in a while those busy moments in life come along where you get caught up in all the things which worry you. You get so caught up in a single dark moment that it is difficult to remember all the ways in which we are fortunate.

Luckily, on a daily basis, I am given a simple reminder that life is what you make it, & I wish to make mine fabulous! On my drive to work, I pass a home which has a large blackboard positioned to face the road. Upon it, the owners of the house write what I call "Daily Inspirations". Today's read "Obstacles are Adventures"

I sent the owners a letter thanking them for giving hope & inspiration to the people driving by...I hope it made their day the way they always make mine.

In a similar fashion, I work on a small but very successful group of 8 people, each day of the work week one of us gets to leave a "daily brief", where we leave a quote & how it relates to our Team. I particularly liked todays, to a point it inspired this post:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain"

The Law of attraction: surround yourself with positivity, & your life will everything you feel & experience. My life is perfection, my life is beautiful, I live in abundance.

Life is a beautiful place & I'm grateful to be within it! Here are some of the other "daily inspirations" I remember:
"Peace begins with you"
"You are Beautiful"
"Be grateful for Today"

No comments:

Post a Comment